Friday 19 December 2014

Seven Favourite Fashion Trends of 2014


So the year is coming to an end and I just cant help to look back at all the fashion trends that made us look FAB!! this year (2014), some trends I liked and rocked but really wont want to see in 2015 some I cant stop wearing and don't want to away anytime soon and some am yet to wear and hope they will be around till I do...
Anyway so this is a list of my 7 Favourite Fashion Trends of 2014........

1) BODYCON DRESSES: Bodycon dresses are my no 1 favourite  fashion trend of 2014, its so chick can be worn anywhere, I also love the fact that it can be worn practically anywhere all you have to do is style it to suite the occasion. You can wear it for a date night, for a dinner party, to work, to the movies or run errands..I hope it does not go away anytime soon...  





2) CROP TOP & MATCHING SKIRT: Now this trend is a little selective unlike the bodycon dress for example its a no no to the office but its also a very chic outfit I love so much, some times I wish I could wear it to the office.





3) THE WHITE TREND : Now this is a fab trend u can hardly go wrong in an all white outfit, the colours alone make it impossible to walk into a room un-noticed, The only down side is you have to be extremely careful all day long and if you are going out with your kids, opps then it might be a No...we know what kids are like. 





4) DENIM ON DENIM: Ok, so for some reason I can't explain to myself  1 haven't rocked this trend yet(surprising right?), but yes am a big fan of this trend its totally FAB!!!!



5) BOYFRIEND JEANS & DISTRESSED JEANS: So I love both the boyfriend jeans and the ripped/distressed jeans, but my favourite is a distressed boyfriend jeans; the major reason I love it so much is the ease of putting them on, there is no 'getting the jeans over my butt' dance which can be frustrating sometimes (am sure a lot of ladies can relate).





6) POINTY TOES PUMPS & ANKLE STRAP HEELS : Am sure everybody will agree with me that this is a totally chic trend including ladies that do not really wear heels and guys to. The pointy toe pump/ ankle strap heels just completely transforms your look, you could wear a casual out fit then slip into a pointy toe pumps and your entire look changes.



7) CROP TOPS: I will wear a crop every day if I could, I just love it that much and it can be work with almost anything, short/long/midi skirt, shorts, pants. But i think its better when its on your belle button or just after it, some times it works when its shorter but......




So these are my favourite fashion trend for this year and I will really not mind them hanging around  next year(hehehehe), although feel they will....So whats are your favourite fashion trends of 2014???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Motivates Me...